"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Sunday, January 5, 2014

ACHIEVABLE GOALS...

2014
Twenty Fourteen
with a big F like...
I sorted out the UFO's stack :
some of them really deserve  focus,
some can still wait ,
and some others will never get done,
as my tastes have changed.

I won't set too much optimistic plans
that would simply fall into Forgetland, sooner or later...
*Ü*

I just selected two of them,
on which I can commit to focus until finish
and I've put them on my working table :
(I guess you'll often see these in my future posts)

Knowing myself, I'm sure some other new temptations
will wink at me in the meantime,
not to mention my weekly bee with a special project,
as well as some crochet
(my new addiction)

but at least I want to finish two quilts
before going to...
The 20th European Patchwork Show
in Sainte-Marie-Aux-Mines
(Alsace - France)
from 18th to 21st September.

DH and I have already booked our hotel for a week
in a very picturesque village, close to the show
(we got one of the last rooms available, 9 months ahead, can you believe that???)

Enough said,
back to my needle & thread...& dreams...

Enjoy your sewing, my friends!

*Ü*

8 comments:

  1. Good luck to you for getting out UFOs and committing to finishing them. I too have some that need to be completed and so they will - in between working on other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you have told your blogging buddies, you will HAVE to get those projects done ... ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadine,
    Can you please contact me. Urgent!
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I,too, have sorted out my sewing "nook" and filtered out things that will never get done, things I had forgotten about!, and things I want to do right away. My two cats love to sleep on my fabric and I often have to put fabric through the wash to rid them of cat hair! I love hexagons and work on that project with a group on Fridays and knitting with two other weekly groups so as long as I attend the groups, I should do well. Then I can read without feeling guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! Just stay focus. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !